Friday 4 March 2016

Sneaking Through the Rainforest

Quest For Glory: Extended "Sneaking Through the Rain Forest"
I've been working on the rain and it's looking quite good, you can't see the cursor with this screenshot but I have a good system for changing between cursor icons, running and sneaking. You just push keyboard buttons, I think this is faster than the original.What do you think about the graphics? I am filtering the backgrounds but not the player as if I filter him I will get black lines around, but I actually really like the effect of only characters being sharp and clear pixels.

I'm still working on reducing the file size of the demo, I wouldn't recommend downloading the current one unless you are really interested. New much improved one on the way soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment